Advanced Home Care Solutions is hiring Care Aides for work in Residential Care!This work is TEMPORARY due to COVID-19 Outbreak Facilities 1.5 times our normal wages are applicable
Advanced Home Care Solutions provides all professional scopes of practice to long-term care facilities, across beautiful BC. The work varies in location, duration of placement, rotation and shifts.
Advanced Home Care Solutions is hiring Care Aides for work in Residential Care.Some facilities may have COVID-19 Outbreaks in which our pandemic wages of 1.5 times our normal wages would apply.
For Travel Assignments, we offer free accommodation (usually in a local motel with a kitchenette), a daily meal allowance and provide mileage expense for travel at the start and end of the assignment.
Care Aide Applicants MUST have:
- A minimum of 1 year of Care Aide experience, working in residential care
- Active and Good Standing Registration with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
- Criminal Records Check (CRRP) Letter from BC Ministry of Justice (not RCMP) or the ability to obtain
- Proof of Negative TB results
Care Aide Applicants MAY also require:
- Medication Administration Course, depending on the specific facility assignment