Advanced Home Care Solutions is hiring Care Aides for work in Residential Care!
Advanced Home Care Solutions provides all professional scopes of practice to long-term care facilities, across beautiful BC. The work varies in location, duration of placement, rotation and shifts.
Our Care Aide positions are for work in Residential Care.
The shifts are either Evening or Nights on a 3 on/3off or 4 on/3 off rotation.
Our Care Aides must be able to work in a facility and maintain “Single Site Order”. If you are currently working in community or acute care, you may also work in residential care without violating this order.
We offer flexibility and great front line worker support!
Our Care Aides are paid from $24.84 to $30.22 with the ability to earn a 3% Monthly Performance Bonus!
Applicants MUST have:
- BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry (current and in good standing)
- Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP) clearance (or ability to obtain)
- Negative TB test results
- Experience in Residential Care (long-term care)
- Two supervisory references for previous work in Residential Care
- Pass our interview process (Zoom interviews)
$25.00 - $30.00