Advanced Home Care Solutions is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for work in Residential Care!
Advanced Home Care Solutions provides all professional scopes of practice to long-term care facilities, across beautiful BC. The work varies in location, duration of placement, rotation and shifts.
At this time, we are seeking LPNs who will work in a facility and maintain "Single Site Order". If you are currently working in Community or Acute Care, you may also work in residential care without violating that order. If you work in a facility and are looking to work in another facility at the same time, you are not able to due to "Single Site Order" by the BC Government. You can however complete 10 days of "isolation" (not working in any facility) before working in another facility.
Please note that this is for short or medium term assignments in facilities, usually long-term care.
Advanced Home Care Solutions is hiring LPNs for work in Residential Care.
We have a number of assignments available:
- Travel Assignment opportunities across BC. Our travel assignments offer free accommodation and a meal allowance, along with mileage expense for travel for the start and end of the assignment. Our regions are Vancouver Island, Lower Mainland, Interior and Kootenays.
- Outbreak Facility opportunities across BC. For those facilities that are in outbreak status due to COVID-19 and deemed as such by our company, we offer the same benefits as our Travel Assignments along with increased wages of 1.5 times our normal wages.
- Assignments in Specific Communities in BC. If you are interested in only working in certain specific communities, please indicate which communities you would be interested in, in your application.
LPNs MUST be able to produce the following:
- Proof of Active and Good Standing BCCNM
- Proof of Negative TB (within past 10 years provided there has been no exposure)
- 2 favorable Supervisory references (health care professionals)
- Pass our 45 minute interview (via Zoom)
$34.00 - $59.00